Little Master Learning System
- Mandarin, English, Malay
- 4 – 12 years
- One-to-one teaching
We have spent a total of four years time in designing a set of trilingual courses, which included, Mandarin, English and Malay and corresponding workbooks for children aged between 4 – 12 years old. This teaching method will focusing on “one-to-one” learning so that children can learn trilingual efficiently and happily, and we named this teaching method as “LMLS” (Little Master Learning System)
According to experts, a child’s focusing time is very limited, and constantly delivering knowledge to a child for long periods of time might put the cart before the horse
- Master in three languages: Which includes reading, understanding, and application in daily life.
- Learning independently
- Good time management: Able to finish the tasks assigned by teachers within a specified time given.
- Focus: Little Master has its own way of teaching children using flashcard which allows children to focus on learning in limited time given.
- Build confidence: Give the children appropriate encouragement whenever they make any progress.
- Brain developement： Puzzle games